Embassy Legalization

It must first be certified all documents (including academic qualifications) submitted to the Consular Section of the Embassy of the United Arab Emirates for the legalization by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) or other local authority (such as Conservative offices "of Jersey and Guernsey and the Isle of Man and the Irish Department of Foreign Affairs or the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Iceland. www.saharadubai.net 

Documents of the British Overseas Territories require certification by the government of the territory concerned before they are submitted to the State Department for a certificate.

Please note that the Embassy of the State fails to legitimize foreign documents. All documents submitted must be certified or apostilled separately.

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs to accept the original certificates and documents that were signed by:

Companies Registry

Births, marriages and deaths

Other documents in the United Kingdom have submitted to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, you must first be authenticated by a lawyer or authenticated by a notary. For more information about rationing by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, please visit rationing Office (FCO)

Documents from the United Arab Emirates to the need to obtain approval from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

It must be a power of attorney documents and original similar legally binding and signed in the presence of a former notary certification. http://www.attestationservices.info/

For more information email us attestdxb@gmail.com or +971 55 536 9292 / +971 52 948 6046, / +971 4580 8326

Sahara Attestation Services Building no. E-05 Ground floor S-14 Dubai, United Arab Emirates +971 55 536 9292 attestdxb@gmail.com