Australian birth certificates

This can be done Birth certificate from the exporting country to testify. To use the certificate in Australia, you should be concerned with a certificate from the Department of Home / MEA & corresponding to the Embassy of the country is witnessing a certificate holder who plans to go.
We can complete all the process of whatever degree, whether even the certificate holder does not exist in the exporting country.

For more information email us or +971 55 536 9292 / +971 52 948 6046, / +971 4580 8326

Sahara Attestation Services Building no. E-05 Ground floor S-14 Dubai, United Arab Emirates +971 55 536 9292